Banner

Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Result Of My Color Therapy

In my last post I shared a bit of color therapy I was doing, and the results have been surprisingly pleasant!


This infinity scarf is my new favorite thing. Not only can it be worn a variety of ways, but it's super soft and the color puts me in an instantly good mood!



Check out the pattern here at Moogly's blog. I love love love all of her patterns. And this one is super easy, and perfect for beginners!

I also have been playing with the yarn I recently got from Toil and Trouble on Etsy. (I highly reccomend buying from her on Etsy, she does such wonderful work!!)

After I rolled the beautiful skein of yarn into a ball, I started on a simple hat. Sometimes I just need to get a feel for the yarn before I decide what to do with it. A hat seemed like a good starting point. 

Then I had a lightbulb moment, and decided to make myself a triangle granny scarf. I can't remember where I found the pattern but it is very easy and it came out beautifully!

Now I have plenty of colorful scarves to keep me warm this winter, and to brighten my spirits!

2 comments:

  1. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    visit this link to find out more about it and get the questions I set up for you!
    http://asktracyann.crochethappy.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete