Banner

Saturday, September 22, 2012

First day of Fall!

Happy first day of Fall!!



This is my favorite time of year. Everything about fall makes me giddy. Apple picking, warm sweaters and scarves, hot cocoa, changing leaves, Thanksgiving (!!)... I could go on all day. But really, what better way to celebrate fall than crocheting something new to wear or use?!

For the past 3 days I have been making these adorable headband/ earwarmers. I got the idea from a pin on Pinterest, and the fact that my sister requested one. When I stumbled upon it I knew I just had to try it!

Since then I have memorized the pattern and can whip one up in about 45 minutes. The pattern for the headband and flower are so simple, even beginners can do it! Here are the few I have come up with so far! I'm enjoying finding different color combinations for the headband/flower.


As you can see color combinations are endless and you can change it up many different ways! What do you think? Would you rock one of these this fall?

Keep an eye out for some for sale in my Etsy shop! If you'd like one in a specific color combination all you have to do is ask! I make all my items to order so everything is custom.

No comments:

Post a Comment