Banner

Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Stash! In pictures

Who doesn't love a great yard sale find? Summer is the perfect time for getting up early on the weekends and driving around looking for some great deals. But what's even better, in this technology driven age, Facebook yard sale groups! I can't remember how I stumbled upon it one day, but when I did, I was in heaven! Just a bunch of people wanting to get rid of stuff.
I had been searching craigslist previously for toy storage, so when i stumbled upon this gem, i had to have it. but what's even better, for now it houses my yarn stash! (Jude would rather play with cups and plastic bottles instead of toys)

The different sized buckets are perfect to organize my yarn by color, weight, fiber... Who am i kidding, its not really organized at all. I set up my sewing machine (thanks mom) and a little fold out desk next to it, so i have a place to work on all my projects. It's not much, but it's more than i once had, and it's a start!









 Pretty crazy right? I think I'm a little too obsessed with yarn shopping. I now spend way too much time here. This is definitely a major improvement to storing my yarn in giant bags. Now it's all accessible, and easy to see!

2 comments: